Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Milestone Reached

I started this blog about 10 months ago and yesterday it passed the 5000 visitor mark. A few weeks ago it passed the 10,000 page view mark. As you can imagine, it started slow, with a daily visitors numbering 5 or less and maybe 10 on a big day. Now the blog typically ranges from 20 to 40 visitors a day, with occasional big days numbering as high as 100.
Thanks to all new and returning visitors. I'm still a relatively small blog, but there is definitely a regular and growing readership.

3 comments:

Neil Richard said...

Does that include RSS feed readers?

Neth said...

I don't think that it does unless you click on the actual post. It's a good question though and brings up the issue that a number of people who are likely reading the posts aren't being counted by the counter I have.

Patrick said...

Long live, my friend!;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...