Friday, March 19, 2010

Something Completely Different

I know it's been quite around here this week, and it'll probaby be quite for a bit longer. I'm slammed at work and in my personal life. That means less free time and less reading time. And it also tends to keep me focused enough that I don't have as much to say around here. Next week I have business trip that will take me to Kamloops, British Columbia for a couple days. I'll also get one night in Vancouver. I've never been to British Columbia and the last time I was in Canada was about 30 years ago, so I'm looking forward to the trip. I may do a travel-related post during or just after the trip, but content will be lacking for a bit longer. The good news is that travel plus layovers usually makes for reading time.


Anyway, on to something completely different....


Glaciers in Greenland from 35,000 feet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you aren't heading to Kamloops in a month or two. It is beautiful in the spring. My Dad hails from there and my Grandma still lives there so I'm familiar with that place. Unfortunately there isn't whole lot to do there in winter except to ski at Sun Peaks.
I would highly recommend a day or two extra in Vancouver. There is so much see and do.
Have fun!

Jennifer

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Enjoy your reading time then! And don't think I've ever seen an aerial view of Greenland...

Neth said...

@Jennifer

Well, I'll be pretty busy while in Kamloops, so it's almost better that spring hasn't arrived in full-force yet.

With family and work commitments I just don't have the flexibility to extend my time in Vancouver. But I do hope to make the most of my one evening there.

Carl V. Anderson said...

Hey, enjoy your trip. Look forward to some pics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...