Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm Not Dead Yet...and a Few Books Received

So, it's been completely quite around here for quite some time. Yes, this is another post saying how busy I am and why I haven't yet written a review for Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey (lot of fun) or the full Acacia Trilogy or something else. As usual it's work and personal life plus the continued health challenges of my daughter that keep things so slow. Complicating matters are my computer dying a couple of weeks ago with me still on a loaner from IT (so, I'm without all my usual files) and the Thanksgiving break (very much needed). So, in the next few weeks I hope to catch up a bit. Keeping track of me on Twitter is recommended for any who would care.

Anyway....patience...patience... Here are a few of the books I've received in the last month or so.


Books Received: November 4 - 29, 2011

2 comments:

Salt-Man Z said...

Nice! I'm currently 3/4 through The Whitefire Crossing and can heartily recommend it.

Bibliotropic said...

I second that recommendation for The Whitefire Crossing. I read it a while ago and loved every minute of it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...