Monday, January 28, 2013

Amazing Stories: Star Wars for a New Generation


In case you haven't heard, the classic magazine Amazing Stories is being rebooted, by long-time SFF personality Steve Davidson. He has enlisted a whole bunch of familiar names (bloggers, fans, authors, etc.) to provide great content daily. I've agreed to periodically contribute (monthly) and my first post went live the other day: A New Generation of Star Wars.
 
Yes, it's another post about Star Wars and the forthcoming new movies. I don't discuss potential directors, writers, or plots. I take a step back and look at what Star Wars was to me in my youth, and then I look to what the new Star Wars could be for my young children. Basically, it doesn't matter to me (much) whether or not the new Star Wars works for me, but I can't wait to see how it works for my kids.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...