Friday, February 09, 2007



Neil Gaiman and His Amazing Oracular Journal



Go, visit it now - seriously. All of my life's problems may have been solved by this display of wisdom to my queries.


Edit - So, I thought I'd share some of the wisdom I received today.
First I asked it what I should have for lunch:

I'm in Hollywood with daughter Holly.
I Didn't know how to interpet that one - I went with drunken noodels.
Later I asked - It's Friday, should I leave work early?

But it's very out of print
I suspect that it will take a few drinks at happy hour prices to puzzle out the meaning of this, I should leave soon.

1 comment:

Carl V. Anderson said...

That is so funny...for some reason it conjures up images of Jambi from Pee Wee's Playhouse. Meka leka hi meka heiney ho!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...