Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Scalpel Magazine Goes Live

Well, I’m going to try my hardest to avoid cutting related puns that really want to be written every time I mention Scalpel Magazine…Anyway, Scalpel is live with it’s first ‘issue’, though the editors assure us that more content is to come in the near future (including a review from myself). Included are reviews of Gradsil by Adam Roberts, Ink by Hal Duncan, and The Merchant and the Alchemist’s Gate by Ted Chiang along with an interview with Charlie Stross and editorials by Pat Cardigan and Mr. Scalpel, Adam Roberts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we say "near future" we mean this evening and tomorrow morning.

So there you go!

(It's actually a royal pain having to hand-code everything for posting. Not that I'm complaining... *sigh*)

Neth said...

eek - that doesn't sound fun at all

Carl V. Anderson said...

One should never resist the urge to use puns!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...