Thursday, February 28, 2008

Larry's Fun Little Game

I’m not a big fan of ‘memes’, but I saw this over at the OF Blog (I know it’s not really a meme, but it’s close). Anyway, I found it caught my eye, so I’ll jump in.

Five Recent Reads:

The Dragons of Babel by Michael Swanwick (currently reading)

Before They Are Hanged by Joe Abercrombie (review)

The Inferior by Peadar Ó Guilín (review)

Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson (review)

The Traitor by Michael Cisco (review)

Seeing all these together makes things seem rather more eclectic than I had realized.

One I Am About To Start Reading:

The Martian General’s Daughter by Theodore Judson (this upcoming release by Pyr looks very good)


Carl V. said...

The Dragons of Babel has made its way over to my bedside table so I imagine I will soon be reading it myself.

Neth said...


I'm really enjoying it so far - Swanwick is an author I need to read more of.

Carl V. said...

I saw that my library has the first book set in this world and if I like Dragons, which I suspect I will, I think I'll have to check that out as well.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...