Monday, December 21, 2009

For the Search Engines – The Black Prism by Brent Weeks Release Date

I’m not (quite) the stats junkie that so many bloggers can be, but I do follow general numbers and what topics and such are bringing readers to the blog. I can’t ignore that one of the most frequent search terms/phrases is a query about the release date for forthcoming The Black Prism by Brent Weeks (Book Depository, Powell’s Books, Indiebound).

So, to actually give provide an answer for those who want to know – the
Orbit Spring/Summer catalog lists the release date for The Black Prism as August 10th, 2010 (EDIT: Brent weeks informed me on April 13th, that the end of August is more likely). There is a summary out there on the web, but I’ve seen via Brent’s Twitter account that he’s not happy with it and it’s very preliminary, so I haven’t posted it here (note: I think that the cover art isn't final yet either).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...