Friday, July 01, 2011

Dancing With Dragons


I came home from a couple of day sof travel to find this waiting. Awesome! Though the truth is that I won't be reading it anytime soon as I decided many years ago to wait until the series is complete before reading any more (I've read the first 3). I simply don't have the time to do the re-reads necessary to stay sharp on this series before each new book with such a long interval in between releases. Though I'm not complaining - George, take as long as you need to do it right. I've got plenty of good books to keep me busy while I wait.

6 comments:

dingo said...

Let wertzone bring you up to speed. I was pretty foggy in my recollections as well but Adam did some great summaries in a recent series of posts. http://thewertzone.blogspot.com/search/label/story%20so%20far

AngeloB said...

I've only read the first book for thr same reason. But with the tv series, i'll have to read the second book to stay ahead.

I think the tv series can be a good refresher. It'll catch the 6th book easily, so i guess you can go ahead and read aDwD now. :)

Anonymous said...

I've yet to find a person on the internet who has this highly awaited and deeply controversial in its belatedness book who is actually willing to read it. Seriously.

Chris M said...

Yeah, I've only just finished the second book and not really inclined to read the rest until George finishes the series. :)

Benjamin said...

I'm almost done with a re-read of the books myself and will definitely be getting and starting ADWD on release day.

Neth said...

@dingo and AngeloB

Naw, I've made my peace and am just fine waiting.

@Anon

Lots of people who got early copies have read them. Many of those signed NDA agreements and have been pretty mum on even having a copy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...