Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Few Pictures From Recent Travels

Well, I've said that I'd post a few pictures from the travels, so here they are. These made the cut from the 200 hundred or so that were taken as a nice summary of the trip.


St. Goar along the Rhine in Germany from the Rheinfels castle.



The central square in Olomouc, Czech Republic. A very nice little city that is totally off the tourist map.



The Prague Castle.


The library at Strahov Monastary. A great visit - I wish I had a picture of the dodo. Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) You did have a nice time, didn't you? Although there seriously should be more pictures here.

Neth said...

In between all the work, I did have a nice time - but I was very happy to finally get home.

Bahhh...It would take too much time and effort for more pictures. Those 4 are enough.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...