Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Other End …

Aidan of A Dribble of Ink has gone and turned the tables on a few of the bloggers and reviewers out there in the SFF world (and even a publicist). He asked us a bunch of questions in a round-robin interview format – the answers are as verbose, self-serving and uninteresting as you would expect (so you should drop everything and go read them immediately). The list of participants includes me, Pat of the Hotlist, Chris (the book Swede), the SciFiChick, Graeme, Jeremy of The Fantasy Review, Robert the Fantasy Book Critic, Rob of SFF World, and La Gringa.

It looks like the interview has been cut out into two parts:

2 comments:

Larry Nolen said...

I feel so left out! :P I'll have to check that out in a bit, once I feel a bit better. Stomach viruses are never fun.

Neth said...

ughh...I don't envy the stomach virus.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...