Friday, October 02, 2009

Something Completely Different

Well, things have been crazy busy with travel, work, and on the homefront. I've had a bit of time to catch my breath, but the next couple of weeks look pretty busy as well. Reading time has suffered, but I did finish up Canticle by Ken Scholes (US, UK, Canada, Indiebound) last night, so look for a review in the next few days.

I've also decided the Something Completely Different photo series will probably be bumped back to somewhere between every other week and whenever I feel like it. Fall has definitely arrived here in the mountains with trees changing a low temps well below freezing. In honor, this photo is grey, cool, wet and urban from a wonderful autumn trip through England, Scotland and Wales back in 2006.

York, England

3 comments:

Adele said...

ha, I saw that and immediately thought, i'd swear that was York.

Tia Nevitt said...

I want to go!! It looks like a visual treat!

Neth said...

-Tia,

York is great - if a bit touristy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...