Monday, November 22, 2010

A Quick Update

Hello all, still alive here. It's been a rough go due to some medical complications with my daughter. All is looking good, but I've been living out of a Ronald McDonald House for the past 10 days, so my attention has been elsewhere. The family should be home tomorrow, which will be great. But, regular posting will not happen around here until well after the Thanksgiving holiday break. However, I have had some good reading time, so I'll eventually have some good content.

Oh, and a side-note: Donate to the Ronald McDonald House if you have the means. Trust me, those who need it REALLY need it and it is a great service.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Goodness.....I am so glad things are Ok... our positive thoughts are with you all!

Unknown said...

I'm with Shellie. I had no idea things weren't all that great, but I'm glad that things are looking up. Have a great Thanksgiving, and here's to more good news as the year comes to a close.

SQT said...

Sorry to hear you've had a rough start. I hope it'll all be smooth sailing from here. I'm glad Ronald McDonald House was there to provide support for you. That would be an excellent organization for a Christmas donation.

Blake Charlton said...

very sorry to hear of your troubles! and good on you to support the Ronald McDonald House. i've seen it make a huge difference in our children's hospital

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad things are looking better and awesome to hear that the Ronald McDonald House really helps people.

Fence said...

Glad to hear things are OK, and that you're expected home.

I'd never heard of the Ronald McDonald House, but it turns out we do have one here in Ireland, I'll have to see about donating, sounds like a great support organisation

Carl V. Anderson said...

Oh Ken, I'm so sorry to hear that you all have went through this but am glad to hear that things are better now. Will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers as her recovery continues.

Neth said...

Thanks all for the kind words and wishes. The recovery is continuing to go well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...