Sunday, June 17, 2012

Books Received and an Update

More travel scheduled for this week - 4 days in Montana doing a site visit. I've not been to Montana before, so this should be nice. I'll probably get caught up on reading, but I don't expect to post much here. Hopefully I'll find some time soon to write up a review for The Winds of Khalakovo by Bradley P. Beaulieu (Indiebound, Book Depository, Amazon) and I should finish up Sharps by K.J. Parker (Indiebound, Book Depository, Amazon) on the trip.

Anyway...

Books Received: June 2 - 17, 2012

2 comments:

RobB said...

Smart move putting the Brin on the bottom of the pile as support, that thing could smash a midget.

I'm hoping to read that one sooner rather than later.

Neth said...

it is a beast

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...