Monday, January 20, 2014

My Warped Sense of Humor

A few years back my wife asked me what my 10 favorite books were. The point of the question was that she was interested in reading what I considered my 10 favorite books so she could learn a bit more about me and we could have some interesting stuff to talk about (at this point we'd been married for almost 10 years, so we were hardly newly weds). Anyway, I'm pretty terrible with lists, but I did come up with a few of my favorite books to give over to her.
 
Fast forward to this last weekend and she was looking at those books and asking me to describe them to see what she may want to read. One of those books I described something like this:
 
"Imagine all the most inappropriate and offensive aspects of my sense of humor - you know the really bad stuff. Ramp that up by an order of magnitude or two and you'd get this book."
 
Her response was something like 'Oh'.
 
And I said, 'yeah, I don't think you'd want to read this one at all.'
 
For the record, this is the book I was talking about:
 
 
Escape From Hell! by Hal Duncan
My Review

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...