Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dust of Dreams Prologue Available

I love going to the mailbox because I never know what book(s) I may be getting. Today one of those books that came is the mmpb edition of Toll the Hounds by Steven Erikson - which I've reviewed already. But, included at the end is a nice teaser for the next book, Dust of Dreams - the Prologue.

So, I went over to the Malazan forums to see if it was up there and found that it wasn't posted yet. So, I incurred a bit of wrath and envy, but now a version of the Prologue that the admins had been sitting on to see if was final or not has been posted - translation, you can go read it.


The cover art is included as well - I'll see about getting it up since I haven't seen it posted yet. EDIT: included now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...